Developing an international mindset is the key to helping our students prepare for successful living and working in a globalised world. We’ll provide you with a range of opportunities to do just that, including academic exchanges, study abroad programmes and international business placements.
CITIZENS OF THE WORLD
The international dimension has always been part of our DNA. Ever since the school was created, we’ve done all we can to encourage our students to ‘go global’ and our professors to teach in English.
Cultural diversity is part of everyday life on a campus with 1,200 students, 60 different nationalities and where 40% of your future classmates come from abroad!
OUR PARTNER SCHOOLS
During the 2nd or 3rd year of your Bachelor degree course, our international academic exchange programmes with some of the best Hospitality Management schools in the world will open up new horizons and give your future career an invaluable boost.
All of the above courses follow the official guidelines recommended by the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) to encourage mobility and promote student-centred learning.
Institut Paul Bocuse is an Erasmus programme member and signatory of the Erasmus+ charter for higher education.
We offer our students, academic and administrative staff mobility opportunities worldwide at 21 partner schools based in 16 different countries.
- For student participants: opportunities to study or work abroad as part of their degree.
- For academic and administrative staff participants: opportunities to take part in training courses, placements or teaching missions.
Our partner schools*
Hochschule Heilbronn – Germany
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences – Netherlands
ZUYD, Hotel Management School Maastricht – Netherlands
Business School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi – Spain
CETT, School of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy – Spain
Haaga-Helia, University of Applied Sciences – Finland
University College of Northern Denmark – Denmark
Budapest Metropolitan University – Hungary
BGE, Budapest Business School, University of Applied Sciences – Hungary
The University of West London – London College of Hospitality and Tourism – England
Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) College of Arts & Tourism, Culinary Arts and Food Technology, Hospitality Management and Tourism – Ireland
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics – Russia
Woosong University Solbridge International School of Business – South Korea
*according the program chosen
For more information on the Erasmus+ programme, visit:
- www.info.erasmusplus.fr and www.generation-erasmus.fr
- The Europe Education Formation France Agency website: www.2e2f.fr
- The European Commission’s Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency website: eacea.ec.europa.eu
You are a student from one of our partner schools ?
Elena Camilletti – ERASMUS+ coordinator
+33 (0)4 27 01 23 45
People with disabilities who go on mobility under the ERASMUS+ programme may receive a specific grant, in addition to their mobility grant, which would cover the additional costs incurred during their stay in Europe (up to 100% of the actual costs incurred).
INTERNATIONAL WORK PLACEMENTS
During the 2nd or 3rd year of your Bachelor degree course, or at the end of your Master’s degree studies, you can apply for an international work placement opportunity in some of the most prestigious institutions in the world. You’ll build up real-world business experience in an international and multicultural environment.
WHY GO ABROAD?
- English, German, Spanish … the choice is yours! Practice a new language on a daily basis and become bilingual.
- Make a positive difference to your CV and career prospects: an international experience shows employers that you are independent, open-minded and interested in other cultures and people.
- Discover yourself: taking on the challenge of living in a new town and experiencing a new culture and country will enhance you as a person and make a huge difference to your outlook.
- Build yourself a solid and international future: going abroad is a major step towards a more international professional life. Nearly 70% of our graduates begin their career overseas.