Developing an international mindset is the key to helping our students prepare for successful living and working in a globalised world. We’ll provide you with a range of opportunities to do just that, including academic exchanges, study abroad programmes and international business placements.
CITIZENS OF THE WORLD
The international dimension has always been part of our DNA. Ever since the school was created, we’ve done all we can to encourage our students to ‘go global’ and our professors to teach in English.
Cultural diversity is part of everyday life on a campus with 1,000 students, 55 different nationalities and where 40% of your future classmates come from abroad!
OUR PARTNER SCHOOLS
During the 2nd or 3rd year of your Bachelor degree course, our international academic exchange programmes with some of the best Hospitality Management schools in the world will open up new horizons and give your future career an invaluable boost.
All of the above courses follow the official guidelines recommended by the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) to encourage mobility and promote student-centred learning.
Institut Paul Bocuse is an Erasmus programme member and signatory of the Erasmus+ charter for higher education.
We offer our students, academic and administrative staff mobility opportunities worldwide at 17 partner schools based in 13 different countries.
- For student participants: opportunities to study or work abroad as part of their degree.
- For academic and administrative staff participants: opportunities to take part in training courses, placements or teaching missions.
Our partner schools*
Hochschule Heilbronn – Germany
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences – Netherlands
ZUYD, Hotel Management School Maastricht – Netherlands
Business School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi – Spain
Haaga-Helia, University of Applied Sciences – Finland
Budapest Metropolitan University – Hungary
BGE, Budapest Business School, University of Applied Sciences – Hungary
The University of West London – London College of Hospitality and Tourism – England
Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) College of Arts & Tourism, Culinary Arts and Food Technology, Hospitality Management and Tourism – Ireland
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics – Russia
Woosong University Solbridge International School of Business – South Korea
*according the program chosen
For more information on the Erasmus+ programme, visit:
- www.info.erasmusplus.fr and www.generation-erasmus.fr
- The Europe Education Formation France Agency website: www.2e2f.fr
- The European Commission’s Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency website: eacea.ec.europa.eu
Elena Camilletti – ERASMUS+ coordinator
+33 (0)4 27 01 23 45
INTERNATIONAL WORK PLACEMENTS
During the 2nd or 3rd year of your Bachelor degree course, or at the end of your Master’s degree studies, you can apply for an international work placement opportunity in some of the most prestigious institutions in the world. You’ll build up real-world business experience in an international and multicultural environment.
WHY GO ABROAD?
- English, German, Spanish … the choice is yours! Practice a new language on a daily basis and become bilingual.
- Make a positive difference to your CV and career prospects: an international experience shows employers that you are independent, open-minded and interested in other cultures and people.
- Discover yourself: taking on the challenge of living in a new town and experiencing a new culture and country will enhance you as a person and make a huge difference to your outlook.
- Build yourself a solid and international future: going abroad is a major step towards a more international professional life. Nearly 70% of our graduates begin their career overseas.
My experience at SolBridge started with the orientation week, and I remember how amazed I was to meet so many people from different countries, and how fascinated I was by the facilities… I discovered the great environment to study and I was impressed by the professionalism and the friendliness of our teachers, mentors, staff, and classmates.
The most memorable thing about SolBridge for me was the amazing campus life. My semester was rhythmed by many excursions, parties, movies, concerts, lectures and other events organized by the school and the Student Council. I enjoyed any single week at SolBridge. For six months, SolBridge has been my home, and SolBridgers, my family.