The international experience at the heart of our campus
At Institut Lyfe (formerly Institut Paul Bocuse), we believe that curiosity and openness to the world and its cultures are a source of wealth, innovation and continuous inspiration. The international dimension is a key part of our learning experience.
We welcome 1200 students from 72 nationalities on our campus and 30% of our year groups are made up of international students. Experience a multicultural environment every day!
Student events, learning in culinary laboratories, or group work in management classes are all opportunities to share multiple points of view, and discover a range of talents. Our ambition is to create an international culture, a culture that fosters the emergence of ideas and tolerance without borders.
The international experience at the heart of our programmes
The international dimension is an intrinsic component of our courses. Our Master’s Degree & MSc programmes taught 100% in English:
The double MSc degree in International Hospitality Management gives our students the opportunity to spend a semester in Shanghai on the Asia campus of emlyon business school, a core platform for major economic developments and the hospitality industry of the 21st century.
Located at the heart of the East China Normal University, this campus benefits from direct access to local and international airports.
The Master’s degree in Culinary Leadership & Innovation is the result of a European academic partnership with the Haaga Helia University of Applied Sciences in Helsinki, where our students get to experience Finland’s innovative pedagogical methods for a semester.
Strong links across the globe
AN EXCLUSIVE NETWORK OF PARTNERS REPRESENTING US ALL OVER THE WORLD
Our regional representatives work to promote the range of training courses provided at Institut Paul Bocuse. Having partner representatives aims to create a stronger link with applicants.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Huduma Cabinet Conseil ; Senegal, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Togo
- email@example.com : Francia Educacíon ; Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Pharos Education&Culture Consulting Group ; People’s Republic of China
- email@example.com : Pharos Education&Culture Consulting Group ; Republic of China (Taiwan)
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Pharos Education&Culture Consulting Group ; Nepal, Sri Lanka
- email@example.com : Pharos Education&Culture Consulting Group ; Republic of Korea
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Pharos Education&Culture Consulting Group ; India
- email@example.com : Pharos Education&Culture Consulting Group ; Vietnam
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Pharos Education&Culture Consulting Group ; Japan
- email@example.com : Offshore Education Services ; Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Quartier Latin ; Western Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Hungary, Romania, Serbia
- email@example.com : Quartier Latin ; Ukraine
- firstname.lastname@example.org : LS Success ; Morocco, Tunisia
- email@example.com : Dirasat ; Algeria
- firstname.lastname@example.org : THE Education ; Saudi Arabia
Created in 2004 by Institut Paul Bocuse (now Institut Lyfe), the Alliance, a true hub of expertise, brings together 26 leading schools of excellence in hotel management, catering and culinary arts from Turkey, Canada, Thailand, Cyprus, France, Mexico, Finland, Chile, Cameroon, Singapore, Malta, United States, Greece, Taiwan, Russia, Indonesia, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru, Lebanon, South Korea.