With 10 campuses spread across the world, there are currently 1,200 students representing more than 60 nationalities studying with Institut Paul Bocuse.
OPEN THE GATES TO THE WORLD
We have always believed that our students should consider themselves to be true citizens of the world, this is why Institut Paul Bocuse is constantly reinforcing its international identity by opening up to new and developing tourist destinations to enhance the employability of our students.
Our Bachelor in International Culinary Arts Management – and soon our Bachelor (Hons.) in International Hospitality Management and Food Service Management – will be offered as double degree programmes in collaboration with our partner schools and universities.
OVERSEAS CAMPUS LOCATIONS
L’Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola – USIL based in Lima has been running our International Culinary Arts Management programme since 2012.
Teaching is carried out by USIL professors who have been specially trained by our chefs.
ITE Singapour based in Choa Chu Kang has been running our Bachelor in International Culinary Arts Management since 2011. ITE’s professors have been trained by Institut Paul Bocuse to teach the course curriculum using our practice-based teaching methods.
You’ll be able to put into practice your skills at the Amber@West training restaurant, which is renowned for its traditional French culinary know-how.
Since 2017, you can choose to study for the Bachelor in International Culinary Arts Management at Woosong University.
Woosong University is located in Daejeon, the 5th largest city in South Korea and considered to be the nerve centre of Korean science and technology. The 80,000 m² university campus is just 50 minutes from Seoul offering unique student facilities.
Japan is the latest addition to our worldwide educational excellence partnership network. Since this year, our International Culinary Arts Management degree programme has been taught by Hokuto Bunka Academy’s International School of Culinary Arts on the island of Hokkaido, offering a mix of French and Japanese gastronomy.
ACAM – Academia Culinaria de las Americas (Guatemala)
Founded in February 2013, ACAM is in partnership with Institut Paul Bocuse for the development of its pedagogical program and the training of the teaching teams.
Our Master’s Degree in Culinary Leadership & Innovation is delivered in partnership with Haaga-Helia University of Helsinki. Our students have the opportunity to spend 2 months on the Finnish campus, world-renowned for its innovative teaching methods.
From September 2019, budding superstars of Russian gastronomy are able to take our 3-year International Culinary Arts Management course.
The Siberian Federal University is a multidisciplinary university located in Krasnoyarsk and is the largest higher education institution in Siberia, with more than 3000 lecturers and 31000 students.
AN EXCLUSIVE WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF PARTNER REPRESENTATIVES
Our exclusive partners are in charge of promoting the Institut Paul Bocuse training course catalogue and play a vital role as a trusted local point of contact for candidates.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Huduma Conseils Dakar, Senegal
- email@example.com: Francia Educacíon Guadalajara, Mexico
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Pharos Education Beijing, China
- email@example.com: Pharos Education Beijing, China
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Pharos Education Beijing, China
- email@example.com: Pharos Education Beijing, China
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Pharos Education Beijing, China
- email@example.com: Pharos Education Beijing, China
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Pharos Education Beijing, China
- email@example.com: OES Services Jakarta , Indonesia
- firstname.lastname@example.org: OPEN WORLD EDUCATION GROUP Moscou, Russia
- email@example.com: Archimède Consulting Casablanca, Morocco
- firstname.lastname@example.org: E-MTIYAZ, Algeria
- email@example.com: THE Education, Saudi Arabia