The specialisation in International Wine and Beverage Management will give you a 360-degree vision of the wine and beverage sector, exploring themes such as production, distribution, sales and service.
Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management (4-year) registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Industry*.
*Publication in the Official Journal on 29 August 2019
Qualification: Bachelor (Hons.) State Certified Level II Qualification
Length: 7 months full-time
Languages of instruction: French/English
Start date: January 2022
Entry requirements: We welcome applications from anyone who has completed a 3-year higher education degree or equivalent
Careers: Export manager, Beverage manager, International consultant, Brand ambassador, Concept bar owner-manager
Training tomorrow’s managers and supporting the mutations of the sector
Wine and beverages is an exciting and dynamic area to be working in, with producers and manufacturers continually bringing new ideas to market. From major international brands to regional or craft productions, the sector is also becoming increasingly diverse.
Our International Wine and Beverage Management specialisation aims to provide you with two distinct sets of skills focusing on the product and on the economic, commercial and marketing dimensions of the sector. It will allow you to acquire a deep understanding of the cultural dimension of markets and also develop a wide knowledge base of the industry.
Oenology, mixology, coffeology… develop your expertise
From production through to service, the International Wine and Beverage Management specialization offers a 360-degree vision of the profession. In addition, we will give you excellent practical and theoretical training for managing points of sale.
*Given only as examples
- Tasting techniques and language of wine
- Spirits: production methods and product ranges
- Negotiation, sales and distribution
- Marketing: strategy, positioning, merchandising
- Cost management, purchasing and procurement
- Operational point of sale management
Optional work placement at the end of the course
Why choose us?
We’ll help you stay one step ahead!
- Explore the Wine & Beverage universe with the leading experts you meet at workshops, conferences, tasting events, in what is considered to be a key region for the world of wine.
- We will give you amazing opportunities to practice your skills in a unique training environment, including: 1 training bar, 1 cellar, 1 tea laboratory, 1 coffee studio
- You will be able to discover new and promising sectors, such as: mixology, beerology, coffeeology, and the art of tea
- Build yourself a solid, inspirational and international future: 80% of our graduates’ first jobs are as managers. Nearly 70% begin their career overseas.
What can I do next?
You are going to be surprised by your own future
What are the opportunities for further study?
Careers and opportunities
Perhaps your dream job is
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Beverage Manager
- Wine and spirit merchant
- Production or distribution unit manager
- Brand Ambassador
Or even …
- International consultant
- Export manager
- Concept bar owner
Admissions, conditions and fees
- Start date: January 2022
- Academic achievements
- Selection test in English: text analysis, individual interview and reasoning test
The choice of a 4th year specialisation is compulsory for our Bachelors in Food service and Hospitality.