The specialisation in Strategic Meetings & Events Management will enable you to become a true event strategy leader, equipped with the know-how and skills to improve the visibility and profitability of your organisation.
Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management (4-year) registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Industry*.
*Publication in the Official Journal on 29 August 2019
Qualification: Bachelor (Hons.) State Certified Level II Qualification
Length: 7 months full-time
Languages of instruction: French/English
Start date: January 2021
Entry requirements: We welcome applications from anyone who has completed a 3-year higher education degree or equivalent
Careers: Meeting planner, Event manager, Wedding planner, Hotel catering director, Convention center director
Event management for business development
Over the last twenty years, the events management sector has witnessed exponential growth. As a major activity in the hospitality and food service industry, events management has become a strategic element in the differentiation of products and services. It also offers exciting and varied career opportunities in terms of work environments.
This course is for agile, rigorous and creative people who enjoy organizing and giving satisfaction to others. We will equip you with the planning, event management and communication skills required to successfully organize a wide range of events.
Learn how to design a successful events strategy
The specialisation in Strategic Meetings & Events Management covers all areas of events management from project management, destination selection, budget management, strategic planning, as well as supplier and sub-contractor relations.
*Given only as examples
- Corporate event planning
- Conference and exhibition planning
- Planning of sports and cultural events, inaugurations, banquets and weddings
- Associative events and conventions
Optional work placement at the end of the course
Why choose us?
We will make a great team together
- You will be given the opportunity to confront your knowledge and understanding with ‘real world’ situations in 4 team-based projects.
- With over 60 different nationalities represented on campus, you will develop your ability to work in culturally diverse work environments.
- Build yourself an inspirational and international future: 80% of our graduates’ first jobs are as managers, moving up quickly to senior management positions within two years.
What can I do next?
You are going to be surprised by your own future
What are the opportunities for further study?
Careers and opportunities
Perhaps your dream job is
- Meeting Planner
- Convention / exhibition center director
- Association manager
- Event manager
- Hotel catering director
Or even …
- Wedding Planner
- Event designer
- Major event coordinator
Admissions, conditions and fees
- Start date: January 2021
Closing date to apply: 30 November 2020
- Academic achievements
- Selection test in English: text analysis, individual interview and reasoning test
The choice of a 4th year specialisation is compulsory for our Bachelors in Food service and Hospitality.