The specialisation in Strategic Meetings & Events Management will enable you to become a true event strategy leader, equipped with the know-how and skills to improve the visibility and profitability of your organisation.
Qualification: Bachelor (Hons.) State Certified Level II Qualification, registered with the National Repertoire of Professional Certifications (RNCP)
Length: 7 months full-time
Languages of instruction: French/English
Start date: January 2021
Entry requirements: We welcome applications from anyone who has completed a degree or equivalent under conditions*
Careers: Meeting planner, Event manager, Wedding planner, Hotel catering director, Convention center director
* This specialisation is open, under certain conditions, to candidates who have completed a degree (or international equivalent) in the area of Hotel & Restaurant Management.
Event management for business development
Over the last twenty years, the events management sector has witnessed exponential growth. As a major activity in the hospitality and food service industry, events management has become a strategic element in the differentiation of products and services. It also offers exciting and varied career opportunities in terms of work environments.
This course is for agile, rigorous and creative people who enjoy organizing and giving satisfaction to others. We will equip you with the planning, event management and communication skills required to successfully organize a wide range of events.
Learn how to design a successful events strategy
The specialisation in Strategic Meetings & Events Management covers all areas of events management from project management, destination selection, budget management, strategic planning, as well as supplier and sub-contractor relations.
*Given only as examples
- Corporate event planning
- Conference and exhibition planning
- Planning of sports and cultural events, inaugurations, banquets and weddings
- Associative events and conventions
Optional work placement at the end of the course
Why choose us?
We will make a great team together
- You will be given the opportunity to confront your knowledge and understanding with ‘real world’ situations in 4 team-based projects.
- With over 55 different nationalities represented on campus, you will develop your ability to work in culturally diverse work environments.
- Build yourself an inspirational and international future: 80% of our graduates’ first jobs are as managers, moving up quickly to senior management positions within two years.
Upon completion of this course, you will be awarded a Bachelor’s degree (Hons.) in International Hotel & Restaurant Management (Strategic Meetings & Events Management specialisation) and the Professional Certificate in International Hotel and Restaurant Management, registered with the National Repertoire of Professional Certifications (RNCP) at level II (Bachelor).
What can I do next?
You are going to be surprised by your own future
What are the opportunities for further study?
Careers and opportunities
Perhaps your dream job is
- Meeting Planner
- Convention / exhibition center director
- Association manager
- Event manager
- Hotel catering director
Or even …
- Wedding Planner
- Event designer
- Major event coordinator
Admissions, conditions and fees
- Start date: January 2021
- Academic achievements
- Selection test in English: text analysis, individual interview and reasoning test
The choice of a 4th year specialisation is compulsory for our Bachelors in Food service and Hospitality.