The specialisation in Luxury Hospitality Management explores the very meaning and substance of what luxury represents. This course will equip you with the skills to become a manager in an increasingly demanding exclusive professional environment.
Qualification: Bachelor (Hons.) State Certified Level II Qualification, registered with the National Repertoire of Professional Certifications (RNCP)
Length: 7 months full-time
Languages of instruction: French/English
Start date: January 2021
Entry requirements: We welcome applications from anyone who has completed a degree or equivalent under conditions*
Careers: Luxury hotel manager, Luxury brand manager, Deluxe resort manager, Private property manager, Yield manager
* This specialisation is open, under certain conditions, to candidates who have completed a degree (or international equivalent) in the area of Hotel & Restaurant Management.
Managing the world’s very best
Because luxury is the ultimate expression of refinement and the love of beauty, it continues to arouse the desire of clients in the search for exceptional environments. In what is a particularly competitive environment, high-end hotels and restaurants need to differentiate themselves clearly by creating exclusive experiences.
The Luxury Hospitality specialisation will give you the keys to understanding, creating and managing value as expressed in the luxury hotel and restaurant sector.
Become a leader in the luxury hospitality sector
Our programme will equip you with an in-depth understanding of all the luxury market segments, from palaces to new destinations, wellness centres and fine-dining restaurants.
Thanks to our interactive teaching methods based on active learning, company visits and practical projects, you will develop the hands-on expertise needed to manage and shape luxury.
*Given only as examples
- Strategic and operational management applied to the luxury sector
- Negotiation techniques and contracts
- Luxury markets and trends
- Managing wellness centres
- Gastronomy and wine
- Luxury Brand Management
- Communication strategies and influencer marketing
Optional work placement at the end of the course
Why choose us?
- We will teach you to develop sociological and behavioural approaches for understanding luxury and unlocking new opportunities.
- Our programme taught in French and in English will reinforce your bilingual advantage.
- With over 60 different nationalities represented on campus, you will benefit from a culturally diverse student body.
- Build yourself a solid and international future: 80% of our graduates’ first jobs are as managers, moving up quickly to senior management positions. Nearly 70% begin their career overseas.
Upon completion of this course, you will be awarded a Bachelor’s degree (Hons.) in International Hotel & Restaurant Management (Luxury Hospitality Management specialisation) and the Professional Certificate in International Hotel and Restaurant Management, registered with the National Repertoire of Professional Certifications (RNCP) at level II (Bachelor).
What can i do next?
You are going to be surprised by your own future
What are the opportunities for further study?
Careers and opportunities
Perhaps your dream job is
- Luxury Hotel Manager
- Luxury Brand Manager
- Cruise industry or resort manager
- Guest relations manager
- Sales & marketing manager
Or even …
- Luxury concept designer
- Private club manager
Admissions, conditions and fees
- Start date: January 2021
- Academic achievements
- Selection test in English: text analysis, individual interview and reasoning test
The choice of a 4th year specialisation is compulsory for our Bachelors in Food service and Hospitality.