The specialisation in Luxury Hospitality Management explores the very meaning and substance of what luxury represents. This course will equip you with the skills to become a manager in an increasingly demanding exclusive professional environment.
Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management (4-year) registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Industry*.
*Publication in the Official Journal on 29 August 2019
Qualification: Bachelor (Hons.) State Certified Level II Qualification
Length: 7 months full-time (60 ECTS)
Languages of instruction: French/English
Start date: January 2023
Entry requirements: We welcome applications from anyone who has completed a 3-year higher education degree or equivalent
Careers: Luxury hotel manager, Luxury brand manager, Deluxe resort manager, Private property manager, Yield manager
Managing the world’s very best
Because luxury is the ultimate expression of refinement and the love of beauty, it continues to arouse the desire of clients in the search for exceptional environments. In what is a particularly competitive environment, high-end hotels and restaurants need to differentiate themselves clearly by creating exclusive experiences.
The Luxury Hospitality specialisation will give you the keys to understanding, creating and managing value as expressed in the luxury hotel and restaurant sector.
Become a leader in the luxury hospitality sector
Our programme will equip you with an in-depth understanding of all the luxury market segments, from palaces to new destinations, wellness centres and fine-dining restaurants.
Thanks to our interactive teaching methods based on active learning, company visits and practical projects, you will develop the hands-on expertise needed to manage and shape luxury.
*Given only as examples
- Strategic and operational management applied to the luxury sector
- Negotiation techniques and contracts
- Luxury markets and trends
- Managing wellness centres
- Gastronomy and wine
- Luxury Brand Management
- Communication strategies and influencer marketing
Optional work placement at the end of the course
Why choose us?
- We will teach you to develop sociological and behavioural approaches for understanding luxury and unlocking new opportunities.
- Our programme taught in French and in English will reinforce your bilingual advantage.
- With 68 different nationalities represented on campus, you will benefit from a culturally diverse student body.
- Build yourself a solid and international future: 80% of our graduates’ first jobs are as managers, moving up quickly to senior management positions. Nearly 70% begin their career overseas.
What can i do next?
You are going to be surprised by your own future
What are the opportunities for further study?
Careers and opportunities
Perhaps your dream job is
- Luxury Hotel Manager
- Luxury Brand Manager
- Cruise industry or resort manager
- Guest relations manager
- Sales & marketing manager
Or even …
- Luxury concept designer
- Private club manager
Admissions and conditions
- Start date: January 2023
Our 4th year specialisations are open to holders of a Bachelor’s degree.
Selection based on academic achievements
Depending on your level, a refresher course may be offered from September to December.
Selection test in English: text analysis, individual interview and reasoning test
The choice of a 4th year specialisation is compulsory for our Bachelors in Food service and Hospitality.