A totally unique vocational school like no other in the world
Our industry is a dynamic sector offering a buoyant job market, meaning there is an increasing number of hospitality management courses you can apply to.
However, by opting for Institut Paul Bocuse you’ll be choosing a leading international school with a powerful identity. It will also mean you have decided to choose a modern and innovative school that stands for excellence à la française. We’ll offer you the choice of a range of courses from undergraduate through to doctoral level.
Indeed, we believe we are different for a number of reasons:
- You’ll benefit from a unique educational philosophy based on learning approaches that focus on practical experience to encourage the development of leadership skills, managerial agility, creativity and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exceptional facilities, allowing you to put into practice your technical, behavioural and managerial skills in real-life working environments.
- A personalised, one-to-one tutoring system to inspire you as an individual to put your emotional intelligence to good use for your personal development and career project.
- An international and highly-qualified teaching team committed to encouraging you to meet your true potential, including 150 industry professionals and leading professors, 50 PhDs or doctoral students, 60 hospitality, food service experts and 30 chefs, including a team of prestigious Meilleurs Ouvriers de France.
- Active and supportive alumni and business networks with whom we have long-standing, close relations.
- A Centre for Food and Hospitality Research whose work contributes actively to the quality and originality of our courses and also offers us a vision of the future of our profession.
A new campus symbolising our student-centred approach and international ambitions
Our new campus will open its doors in 2020. We expect to increase our capacity by two with more than 16,000 m² of facilities equipped with ultra-modern technologies.
The quality of our teaching is recognised worldwide as illustrated by national and international league tables, but above all by the employability and careers of our alumni.
Institut Paul Bocuse is the first ever private higher education institution specialised in hospitality management to receive dual recognition from the French Ministry of Industry and Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
Conférence des Formations d’Excellence du Tourisme (CFET)
The CFET was created by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education. As a member of the conference, Institut Paul Bocuse aims to further its mission by confirming the excellence of its training courses and the complementarity of its programme portfolio to continue meeting the requirements of the sector and face the challenges of a fast-moving society.
- Since 2009, Institut Paul Bocuse has been ranked first by Eduniversal for its undergraduate honours degree course in the tourism and hospitality category.
- Our MSc in International Hospitality Management in partnership with emlyon business school, has also been ranked 2nd among the best postgraduate Masters, MS and MBA courses.
- Our postgraduate Culinary Leadership & Innovation course won the Eduniversal innovation award in the first year of its existence.
- Finally, the Worldwide Hospitality Awards gave us 1st prize for the most innovative international programme in competition with the top Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts schools across the globe.