Where learning meets fun!
At Institut Paul Bocuse, you’ll never have time to get bored! You’ll be able to practice a range of sports and activities to find the right balance between work and leisure.
The Good Vibes Thursday : TIME TO RELAX AND LET GO
Every Thursday afternoon, we offer a wide range of activities
- Tennis: a great way to challenge your physical and mental resilience.
- Football: to develop your team spirit.
- Yoga: to relax and learn how to feel good in your body and in your mind.
- Cross training: if you’re a fan of intense cardio-training sessions, then this activity will let you explore your limits.
- Basketball: to fuel your competitiveness and improve your agility.
- Climbing: to learn how to control your body while gaining flexibility and coordination.
Our students got talents
Numerous cultural courses animate the daily life of the school. Music, singing, dance, theatre or painting… our students do not miss the opportunity to reveal their artistic talents and share them with their classmates.
CLUBS & SOCIETIES
There are three main student groups in charge of campus activities:
- The Students’ Union
- The Student Sports Club
- Trait-d’union Society (community and volunteer projects)
- Les Pépins (wine tasting club)
- Eco-Campus (sustainable development association)
By signing up to one of these groups, you’ll be able to get actively involved in campus life and even suggest new projects to your fellow students!
YOUR WELL-BEING MATTERS TO US
Thanks to our partnership with Isostéo School of Osteopathy, you’ll be able to benefit from free osteopathy sessions throughout your studies.
Because your well-being is important, you can benefit if you need the support of a psychologist to help you throughout the year.