Where learning meets fun!
At Institut Paul Bocuse, you’ll never have time to get bored! You’ll be able to practice a range of sports and activities to find the right balance between work and leisure.
The Good Vibes Thursday : TIME TO RELAX AND LET GO
Every Thursday afternoon, we offer a wide range of activities
- Tennis : a great way to challenge your physical and mental resilience.
- Football : to develop your team spirit.
- Yoga : to relax and learn how to feel good in your body and in your mind.
- Cross training : if you’re a fan of intense cardio-training sessions, then this activity will let you explore your limits.
IPB pop choir : music mellows you out, apparently.
CLUBS & SOCIETIES
There are three main student groups in charge of campus activities:
- The Students’ Union
- The Student Sports Club
- The Student Arts Club
- Trait-d’union Society (community and volunteer projects)
By signing up to one of these groups, you’ll be able to get actively involved in campus life and even suggest new projects to your fellow students!
YOUR WELL-BEING MATTERS TO US
Thanks to our partnership with Isostéo School of Osteopathy in Lyons, you’ll be able to benefit from free osteopathy sessions throughout your studies.